About Me

The Art of Teaching ~ Blithely Me

I am an educator, yet my students are amongst my greatest teachers. I am successful only when I succeed in passing on my love for learning. If asked to surmise my educational philosophy it would simply be that the art of teaching is practiced, never mastered. It is constant, never static. It is passion shared.

I must be an active part of the process for my students. Learning and teaching are symbiotic and constant. These processes do not happen in a vacuum. There are always going to be those learners outside the range, either on the high end or low end of the spectrum. There will be those too, that linger in the middle.   As an educator I believe it is my responsibility to facilitate and guide students to the path for life long learning, regardless of their position on the curve.

Lay down a great foundation and any student can learn, disabled, gifted or perfectly in between. I am continuously amazed at what the human spirit can accomplish given the opportunity in life. It is all about the process and the passion.

Blithely Me